Koin is a convenient mobile wallet account sponsored by Sutton Bank, an FDIC-insured and federally-regulated financial institution. Koin has been designed to enable the fastest, most secure, and most economical way for patrons to fund gameplay or make retail purchases anywhere, anytime, using their iOS and Android devices.
Koin is a convenient, fast, and secure way to fund your gameplay without ever having to leave your favorite machine. Koin offers numerous ways to instantly fund your account, putting funding power at your fingertips and saving you costly trips to the ATM.
Koin is a mobile account that you can easily fund using one of the many available loading options including direct deposit, ACH, payroll deposit, Credit or Debit card, Venmo, PayPal, or cash at participating retailers. The Koin account can be used to directly fund your gameplay or to make retail purchases using your Koin Mastercard Debit Card.
1. Download the Koin app from the App Store for iOS devices or the Google Play Store for Android devices.
2. Make sure to have your player card and PIN information handy.
3. Choose the “Register Now” option at the bottom of the app screen.
4. Enter your Player Card ID details and select “Register”.
5. Enter your Player ID 4-Digit PIN.
6. Verify your personal details (pulled from your player’s card account), add any missing information, and select “Continue”.
7. Review your details and review disclosure agreements. Check the boxes for the disclosure agreements and select “Continue”.
8. Review all disclosures and select “Agree”.
9. You will receive a 6-digit verification code to your mobile number, enter the code and select “Verify Mobile”.
10. Once verified select “Continue”.
11. You should receive a 6-digit verification code to your email, enter the code and select “Continue”(Optional).
12. Once verified select “Continue”.
13. Input your desired password for Koin.
14. If desired, Enable FaceID (IOS).
15. If desired, Enable TouchID (Android).
16. Registration is complete!
No, no credit check is required.
You will first need to register for a player’s club account before enrolling in Koin.
Koin supports all Apple IOS and Google Android mobile devices, you simply download the App from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
1. From the dashboard screen select “Fund My Wallet”.
2. Select your preferred load method.
3. Follow the prompts specific to your selected funding method.
1. Bank Transfer
2. Payroll direct deposit
3. Debit Card
4. Credit Card
5. Mobile Wallet (PayPal, Venmo, Apple Pay, and Google Pay)
6. Retail Load
7. Cash at Cage (if offered at the property)
8. Cash at participating retailers (find supermarkets and retailers listed in the App)
Payroll deposits, Debit, Credit, Venmo, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Cash loads are immediately available. ACH/bank transfers may take up to 2-5 days for funds to clear.
1. Transfer funds from Koin to your Player Card.
2. From the dashboard screen select the “Play” button.
3. Select “Deposit”
4. Enter the amount you want to deposit to your Player Card.
5. Enter your 4-Digit Player Card PIN
6. A success message will appear if the funds are transferred successfully.
7. Now your funds are available on your Player’s Card for you to use on your machine.
You can always switch from Koin to Free Play options at the game. You may be asked to end your Koin session and then insert player’s card back in to the machine to access your Free Play.
Yes, Koin is just like playing with cash.
When you pull your player’s card from your machine, any remaining funds will be credited to your Player’s Card account. From there you can move funds from your Player’s Card back to Koin by doing the following:
1. From the Dashboard screen select “Play”.
2. Select “Withdraw”
3. Enter the amount to withdraw from your Player Card to deposit into Koin and select
4. Enter your 4-Digit Player Card PIN
5. If successful, a “Transfer Complete” message will appear and you can select “Back to
Home” to return to the dashboard screen.
When you are done playing at a machine you simply pull your player’s card and any remaining funds will be credited to your Player’s Card account. From there you can move to another machine and your funds will be available immediately on your Player’s Card account for download and play at your next selected game.
From the dashboard screen select “View All” next to recent transactions.
Your Koin balance can be viewed on the Dashboard screen within the Koin app.
Your Player’s Card balance can be viewed on the Dashboard screen within the Koin app.
It is not available at this time, but you can withdraw funds from your Koin account using your Koin Mastercard.
You can withdraw cash by going to any domestic or international ATM.
No, your Koin Mastercard is a Debit Card, not a Credit Card.
Your Koin Mastercard can be used anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
1. From the Dashboard screen select “My Cards” from the bottom of the app screen.
2. Below the image of your card select “Get a Physical Card”
3. Review the shipping address and select “I Accept”.
1. At the Koin login screen select the “Forgot Password?” link underneath the “Login” button.
2. Enter valid email address/mobile number.
3. Select where you want to send you “Verification Code”
4. Enter the Verification Code that was sent to your Mobile Number or Email.
5. Create your account password.
6. Once the success message is displayed click the “Back to Login” button.
No, you are not required to order a physical card.
The minimum age is 18, or the age set by the jurisdiction.
Yes, you may use the “Send $ to friend” Feature within the Koin app to transfer funds to another Koin user.
1. Call Koin Customer Support to start the process of closing your account.
2. Wait for clearing (posting) of any pending transactions.
3. You may withdraw any remaining balance or a check will be sent to you.
4. Koin account will disable your account.